- Size: 22" x 22" square.
- Origin: Handcrafted with love in Los Angeles.
- Front: African Aso Oke combined with Sustainable 12 oz chunky 100% linen fabric.
- Back: Eco Linen Collection sustainable 7.5 oz 100% natural linen fabric.
- Closure: Zippered bottom for easy cleaning
- Care: Cold water wash or dry clean. Do not bleach.
- Insert: High-quality 95/5 feather/down and high-density cotton cover custom made in Los Angeles.
A Classic HOC Vintage Textile mix, the vintage black and white Aso Oke stripe Fabric combined with natural linen and white mud cloth is the perfect beach house easy to live with pillow. A classic accent to any space—perfect on its own or to mix and match with other colors and patterns. Luxurious linen offers texture, with the added bonus of being chic and eco-friendly. Adorn your home in style with sustainable, handcrafted pillows from House of Cindy.